Shai Hess wrote:

>My new product is ready, and it can be used for free.

Interesting concept - Backup of 3390 on PC harddrive. I know PC harddrives
can be backup on MF Dasd and/or tape, think for example TSM.

For free I see max support for 3 devices. If you pay, what is the max quantity
of devices supported? Also how many concurrent TCP/IP mirror sessions can
be handled at one stage?

>Thousands visitors to the new site and hundreds of downloads.

I see the counter on your webpage, but since when started the counter to
work? Is your counter based on each visit or unique (by IP address) visit?

>To play with my product please go to www.mfnetdisk.com.

To play, does this product support RACF or 3rth party ESM? I see your
loadlibrary needed to be APF authorized.

<My opinion>
For myself APF and free software don't mix....
</My opinion>

Do your software uses SVC? If yes, you may have trouble trying to convince
some IBM-MAIN list members to use your product...

I hope you can sell your product eventually. Good luck.

Groete / Greetings

Elardus Engelbrecht