Hello All... I am new to the group.
Trying to activate a new IODF with a force because the new IODF contains
deletes, and I receive:
REASON=016B,CAN NOT DELETE DEVICE(S) 0D00-0D3F
 DESCTEXT=SYSTEM ERROR
 COMPID=SC1C3

>From a D U,,,0D00,2 command, I get:
0D00 3390 F-BOX
0D01 3390 F-BOX

These devices are no longer physically located at our site. They
were removed many months ago. How can I correct these devices
to allow activation of the new IODF?
I have configured the 2 CHPs for these devices offline from a console as
well as the HMC. Still no good.
I do have an open PMR with IBM, but I am also looking
for other input. Thanks in advance for all help.