If the real problem here is shutting off GTF on every LPAR when a SLIP trap
hits on one LPAR, I believe this problem has already been solved.  Here's an
actual SLIP trap we have been given to run on every LPAR in our sysplex, in
conjunction with a GTF trace running on every LPAR.  When the trap hits on
any LPAR, it also shuts off GTF on every LPAR.  I believe this is accomplished
through the use of the IDGROUP parameter and the A=STOPGTF parameter.

SLIP SET,IF,A=TRACE,NUCMOD=(IOSCACDR,1C76),TRDATA=
(STD,REGS,6R?,+1F,4R?,
+1F,13R?+23C?,+7),ID=SLP1,IDGROUP=CMDRGRP,END

SLIP SET,COMP=C0D,N=(IOSVDSTF),A=
(STOPGTF),ID=SLP2,IDGROUP=CMDRGRP,END

Brian