Mark Zelden wrote:
While at SHARE in San Diego, I recall passing someone in the hall who
mentioned they just got out of a JES2 session where an IBM supported
version of JES2 dynamic exit reload was mentioned (was it you Brian?). I thought I even heard it would be rolled back to z/OS 1.8.

Is there an APAR (I searched and could not find anything)? Is this a reality or was I dreaming?

Not sure about an APAR number. But, I thought this was to be rolled back to z/OS 1.8 as early as next month.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc