Steve,
        I agree with TFM statement. I've had better luck using Google. I
got you, I'll just assign a list structure/pathout to the message class.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steven Conway
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 4:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: XCF Performance

Hi, Chris.
  I assume this is in response to Health Checker messages?  I just
finished updating all systems to make the messages go away.  Easiest
thing
would be to review your COUPLEnn PARMLIB member:
/*                                                      */
/*  Transport classes for Large and Default Messages    */
/*                                                      */
  LOCALMSG MAXMSG(2000) CLASS(DEFAULT)

  CLASSDEF CLASS(LARGE)   CLASSLEN(16316) GROUP(UNDESIG)
  CLASSDEF CLASS(DEFAULT) CLASSLEN(956)   GROUP(UNDESIG)

/*                                                      */
/*  PATHIN/PATHOUT USING STRUCTURE                      */
/*                                                      */

 PATHIN  STRNAME(IXCPTH_01,IXCPTH_02)

 PATHOUT CLASS(LARGE) MAXMSG(2000) STRNAME(IXCPTH_01)
 PATHOUT CLASS(DEFAULT) MAXMSG(2000) STRNAME(IXCPTH_02)

Each CLASSDEF needs a matching PATHOUT.

I did not find TFM very helpful on this one.  Thank $DEITY for test
systems!

Cheers,,,Steve

Steve Conway
Lead Systems Programmer
Information Systems & Services Division
Computer & Network Operations
Phone:   (703) 450-3156
Fax:        (703) 450-3197

   Chris Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
   10/31/2007 11:42 AM
   Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
XCF Performance

I am confused by why I have paths unavailable for only one message size
on

my CF. I have 5 different transport classes and one always has all paths

unavailable for all the requests. There are only 6 and no others show
the
same
condition. This is true for outbound signals to all the other LPARs. Is
there any
way to indentify the messages and what can I do about it?