We're looking to activate DFSMStvs and since we are doing this in a monoplex
(single-LPAR sysplex) we are wondering whether TVS' logs need to use CF
structures or if they can possibly be defined DASD-only.  The examples use CF
structures of course but are they actually required?

Has any other site successfully used the DFSMStvs primary & secondary logs
without any associated CF structures?

We are wondering since the DFSMStvs log code was cloned from the CICS log
code and CICS allows for either CF or DASD-only.  (Depending on the year
that the code was cloned it may or may not allow for DASD-only, I suppose.)

--
Tom Schmidt
Madison, WI