From: esmie moo [mailto:snip]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 11:29 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: DFHSM - NO MIGRATE OF DSN

Good Morning Gentle Readers,

  I am in a quandry.  A user has asked that a PDS not be migrated
because it is a huge file (about 2,500 cylinders).  I was able to
satisfy his requirement, however, the MANAGEMENT CLASS which governs it
has no backup attributes (client didn't want a backup) by DFHSM but the
user wants a backup of the dsn.  I think my only choice I have is to
define the dsn in another MANAGEMENT Class and have DFHSM attributes for
a backup  done.  Could there be another solution to my problem?