So, I set up and started OMPROUTE in my sandbox.
OSPF_INTERFACE IP_address = 134.121.143.7
  Name = ETH3
  Subnet_mask = 255.255.255.0
  MTU = 65535;
OSPF_INTERFACE IP_address = 134.121.1.58
  Name = ETH1
  Subnet_mask = 255.255.248.0
  MTU = 65535;
OSPF_INTERFACE IP_address = 192.168.1.1
  Name = HIPERLFF
  Subnet_mask = 255.255.255.0
  MTU = 65535;
In TCPIP.ETC.OMPROUTE.CONF
And:
DEVICE  WSUOSA      MPCIPA  NONROUTER AUTORESTART
LINK    ETH1        IPAQENET  WSUOSA VLANID 100
;
DEVICE  WSUSRV      MPCIPA  NONROUTER AUTORESTART
LINK    ETH3        IPAQENET  WSUSRV VLANID 73
;
DEVICE  IUTIQDFF    MPCIPA
LINK    HIPERLFF    IPAQIDIO  IUTIQDFF
;
;
HOME
  134.121.1.58   ETH1
  134.121.143.7  ETH3
  192.168.1.1    HIPERLFF
In the TCPIP profile.

I had connectivity via the 1.58 and not via 143.7
I went home as the network guy I wanted to talk to was gone.
4 and a half hours later I get a call. It seems that I had declared my
sandbox to be the gateway for the 143.xxx subnet.

This was not well received. What did I do wrong ?