Shouldn't the SU's consumed or SU/SEC RMF numbers have some relation to
MSU's?
Granted IBM touts 'Software MSU's' rather than the 'Hardware MSU's' but
if you take RMF SU/SEC available for the processor vs what an AS
consumed you should be able to work out a reasonable number.

Perhaps Imanol Aguirre's question is just a variation on the old 'how
may MIPS does my application take?'.

Ken Porowski
AVP Systems Software
CIT Group