From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thompson, Steve
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Test message

Is IBM Main down?

This is a test message. If this had been a real message, then various of
the members could argue as to whether or not this message contained any
intelligence.

Alas, this is only a test message, similar to a sharp stick, with which
to poke the IBM Main server to see if it will respond.

However, y'all can argue the merits if you want, but wait until Friday
for OT day.

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- All opinions expressed by me are my own and may not necessarily
reflect those of my employer. --

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html