Hi,

We are getting following message on console. Do I need to take action on
this message ? Does anyone have an idea about this ?

JAcky

*CBR3660A Enter MEDIA2 scratch volumes into library WIPLIB01.

Subsequently we have issued following command to check the status :

D SMS,LIB(WIPLIB01),DETAIL
F OAM,D,LIB,WIPLIB01,L=INTERNAL-Z
CBR1110I OAM library status: 098
TAPE      LIB  DEVICE    TOT  ONL  AVL  TOTAL  EMPTY SCRTCH  ON OP
LIBRARY   TYP  TYPE      DRV  DRV  DRV  SLOTS  SLOTS   VOLS
WIPLIB01  VL   3494-L10   64   41   40   1133    660      0  Y  Y
MEDIA       SCRATCH       SCRATCH       SCRATCH
TYPE          COUNT     THRESHOLD      CATEGORY
MEDIA2            0            60          3002
OPERATIONAL STATE:  AUTOMATED
ERROR CATEGORY SCRATCH COUNT:               1
SCRATCH STACKED VOLUME COUNT:              43
PRIVATE STACKED VOLUME COUNT:             399
Library supports import/export.
Convenience I/O station installed.
Convenience I/O station in Import mode.
Bulk input/output not configured.