From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of esmie moo
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 12:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: DFHSM CANCEL REQUEST

Gentle Readers,

I issued a cancel request a HSEND CANCEL REQUEST(048932) because the
tape is offsite. DFHSM is requesting the tape mount but it doesn't seem
to accept the cancel request command. Is there something else I could
try out?

Thanks.

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to
Yahoo! Answers.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

Yahoo!         Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on         the web and
bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!