Hello IBM-MAINers,

We are trying to tackle an issue with ViewDirect (now ASG formally
Mobius) and control which users can logon to a region via the RACF APPL
class.  We know that exit 4 would be a good place to check this since
that is where the RACF userid/password is validated.  So my questions
are:

1. Does anyone know of a ViewDirect users group out on the net
anywhere?
2. Would checking against the RACF APPL class be the way to do this?
If not what else would you suggest?
3. Anyone have samples of their INEXIT04 that they would like to
share?

Frustrated in Burlington, NC.

Brad S. Carson
Manager z/Series Technical Support
Enterprise Systems
Laboratory Corporation of America
(336) 436-8294
----------------------------------------- This e-mail and any attachments may
contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If
you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any
attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the LabCorp Privacy
Officer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call (877) 23-HIPAA / (877) 234-4722.