>The main risk is in the fact that it is an undocumented feature. This
>feature has a lot of limitations. You cannot specify the SVC type
>(1,2,3/4,6) and you cannot set the SVC flags, such as: APF, Locks
>required, Non-preemptive and etc.

Actually, you cannot be *sure* it works correctly. You won't get support
if anything bad happens, etc., etc.

It sure would be a nice feature and it certainly might be an option
for a test system where your develop and test your user SVC. But for
production purposes? Call me wimp but I'm quite sure I would not use it.

--
Peter Hunkeler
Credit Suisse