Hi Glenn,

I really couldn't tell you where SOUTSYS works anymore. Since I'm not working now, I don't have anywhere to run it. I'm glad it works on z/OS 1.7. They had that at the last place I worked, but they didn't want any non supported tools doing any kind of productive work, and they already had a product that handled all their reports.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Siegel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Eric,
Hows SOUTSYS still works for me under z/OS 1.7.

File 708 update link:
http://www.cbttape.org/ftp/updates/CBT708.zip