On Nov 26, 2007, at 2:34 PM, George Fogg wrote:

One of the things we missed is the statistical reports, the command interface, and the ability to notify other QFETCHs in a plex when an update ocurred. Oh
well, LLA is free of course.
Also free from IBM at the time we ordered it last year is the MFM (Module Fetch Monitor) that we use to replace the statistical reports that QFETCH and PMO provided. It doesn't show all the data that we wish but it works OK for
us.
George Fogg.

Interesting I didn't know that was available. But I would like to comment on report(s) put out by SDSI. Since day one SDSI always put out a report when it was brought down (P SDSI) and I always found those reports to be extremely interesting. After the new owner took over the product one of the first things they did was to stop putting the report out (its 1 page- big deal). I opened up an incident asking that it be put back in and I got a response that someone complained about it. I suggested an option at startup time to either produce it or not and that was put on the burner as low priority. I asked to talked to a supervisor and got the run around. So, if you want the report back ask the vendor(CA).

Ed