On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:37:25 -0600 eduardo ruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>I have a subtask  A  that's getting XM posted by an ss-PC routine.

:>The ss-PC routine does some work and POST  the subtask A (in another AS)
:>and then issue a SUSPEND waiting to be resumed by the subtask A.

:>The RESUME in subtask A runs with a zero RC, but the ss-PC routine is
:>still suspended???

I am not sure of your setup, but it is important to hold a local lock and do
the SUSPEND before intimating the process that does the RESUME, otherwise the
RESUME can take place before the SUSPEND happens.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com