congratulations Eric.
that is good to hear

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Bielefeld" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 2:52 PM
Subject: I Got a Job

At long last, I found a job. I'll be working for an insurance company in Des Moines, Iowa. Its a 6 month contract with a possibility of being longer. I'll leave the company name out for now. After I start, I'll make sure its ok to mention their name in my postings.

This whole process of finding a job is seems amazing. Someone called me the day before Thanksgiving. He called back yesterday, and arranged an interview for this morning. Twenty minutes later, he called back and said I have the job.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434