In a message dated 11/28/2007 8:26:27 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I  believe this was originally developed for DB2, but I used to use  it
extensively. The main reason I have cut back on its use is due  to
re-current hangs over the last six years or so. However, after  repeated
maintenance, it finally appears to be stable with no more  hangs.

 Hmmm, don't know how to describe it. So there are situations where  certain
 invocations run faster without going thru dispatcher? But then  doesn't this
 mean that the thruput for the rest of the system is degraded?  Don't see a
graceful way to measure it.

products.