Greetings esteemed posters,
I read the z800-z9 questions with interest because we are on the verge (!) of
making an upgrade from a 2066-001 to a 2096-S01.  Our primary application
vendor believes their workload runs best on a UP, so we went again with that
configuration.  Our zOS version is 1.7, workload CICS and DB2. We are going
to implement ICC.  Any advice, caveats or war stories?  Also we have a
DS6800 and will be implementing MIDAW.  Any advice there?
Thanks!
Patty