Guys (and Gals),

Yes, I am retiring...Friday Nov 30th technically being my last day
as a full-time sysadmin for UA.  But, I'm not going anywhere!
I'll be temporary part-time faculty due to my continued teaching
of the Computer-Based Honors Program. I'm across the street from
where I was before 8-5 everyday. Same email address. I'll still
be monitoring the list as before.  I just wont have listserv
admin priviledges anymore, such as looking in the logs to see
why something happened to your posting or whatever.

So don't write me off yet!

Darren