I hope next week I will have a new version with the support of the Shark
CCWs. The new version is now ready and we are testing it now (so far so
good).

Now the FastSync mode can also work to Sync any 3390 real disks.

The support also enables me to emulate the 3390 as a Shark device (the
Shark CCWs can be faster for TCP as it faster for Ficon (Less CCWs for IO).

So, wait for a new message (next week) when the new version will be ready.

I also fix bugs with Read Track/Trackset ccw, and the fix will be included in
the new release next week.

Somebody in the forum use the words MAZAL TOV, so I feel that these words
can be used by me as well.

C U,

Shai hess