Just a short note to give some Wiki news.

1. We are over 75 users on the Wiki team - this is very exciting. I hope
you all will contribute much in the next year.

2. Michael and Roland contributed to an excellent article on CORBA tuning.
Check it out at http://cicswiki.org/cicswiki1/index.php?title=CORBA_Tuning

3. I added the "Cite" extension to the Wiki. This allows you to refer to
references throughout an article and then have those references listed at
the end of the article. The extension is fully described at:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Cite/Cite.php and was masterfully
used by Roland in this article:
http://cicswiki.org/cicswiki1/index.php?title=How_do_I_set_or_change_LE_runtime_options%3F

4. It is clear to me that activity is winding down on the Wiki as the year
draws to a close. Let me take this opportunity to wish all of you a Merry
Christmas, happy Hanukkah, if I left out any celebration - may you have a
great time in that too and finally have a prosperous New Year.

5. The "how do I" list of questions remain largely unanswered at:
http://cicswiki.org/cicswiki1/index.php?title=How_do_I...
Here is the content of the page.

Programming

   1. How do I store session data in applications?
   2. How do I share data between two programs in CICS?
   3. How do I develop reusable code in CICS?
   4. How do I access my terminal's characteristics?
   5. How do I communicate to another system from CICS?
   6. How do I get a list of the running transactions in a CICS region?
   7. How do I obtain the name of the program that called my program?
   8. How do I authenticate a web user in CICS?
   9. How do I do session management in CICS?
  10. How do I read a member of a PDS from CICS?
  11. How do I read an HFS file from CICS?
  12. How do I submit a batch JOB from a program?
  13. How do I web enable an existing CICS application?
  14. How do I find out the queue manager name in a program?
  15. How do I read a user journal with a program?
  16. How do I direct the output of Send Text and Send Map to a buffer?
  17. How do I get consumed cpu of a running transaction?
  18. How do I find out which load library a program is loaded from in my
program?
  19. How do I know in my program whether it is running in CICS or batch?
  20. How do I get RACF resource information from CICS?
  21. How do I use RACROUTE?
  22. How do I find whether a field is modified in the screen or not?
  23. How do I single-Thread an TDQ ATI process?
  24. How do I (Add your question here)

[edit] Administrative

   1. How do I add a VSAM file to a CICS system?
   2. How do I How to display MVS storage in the CICS region using IPCS?
   3. How do I optimise a VSAM KSDS file's space and I/O?
   4. How do I route CSMT TDQ to SYSLOG?
   5. How do I route CSMT TDQ to another TDQ?
   6. How do I close/open files for Batch Jobs?
   7. How do I start the ibm TCPIP listener under CICS?
   8. How do I remove entries from MSGUSER log?
   9. How do I handle excessive growth in MSGUSR?
  10. How do I spin off JES output in MSGUSR?
  11. How do I allocate a file while CICS is running?
  12. How do I set or change LE runtime options?
  13. How do I get rid of long running conversational tasks?
  14. How do I find out which load library a program is loaded from?
  15. How do I display warning before or after the user signs on with CESN?
  16. How do I throttle CICS High CPU Transactions?
  17. How do I obtain the client IP address from a TN3270 session terminal?
  18. How do I stop 3270 VTAM traffic, but not stop LU 6.2 traffic?
  19. How do I reduce CICS statistics/monitor output to minimum?
  20. How do I prevent full ESDS datasets?
  21. How do I determine who is using DSA?
  22. How do I determine if a Typeterm is In Use?
  23. How do I cause a reload of a CF data table file in CICS?
  24. How do I catch a disconnected tn3270 session?
  25. How do I disconnect AOR & TOR from PLEX(CMAS)?
  26. How do I (Add your question here)

Thanks.
Corneel.