As the topic of crypto on System z has come up, and someone specifically
mentioned PCI (Payment Card Industry), I figured I should mention that our
System z security web page has a focus on PCI right now, with a couple of
white papers, an announcement about a PCI and System z webcast we're hosting
tomorrow, and a link to register for the web cast.

See http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/security/ for the details; you'll find
the white paper and webcast info on the right side of the page.

--
  Walt Farrell, CISSP
  IBM STSM, z/OS Security Design