the LVCs and the snow, plus a question for you about LVC topics.

The LVC's are listed on the VM events calendar.
http://www.vm.ibm.com
I don't think there's an email subscriber list for LVC's,
but if you like to be subscribed to something,
perhaps you can subscribe to the VM Education LVC page updates
(click Notify Me on this page - http://www.vm.ibm.com/education/lvc/  )

Even if you miss the live call, you can listen to the replays.
Replay info is also on the VM Educ LVC page.

Make a note...there are two more LVC's coming up in December:

Dec. 11 - 11:00 AM ET

Making z/VM and Linux Guests Production Ready.. Best Practices

Presented by Jon vonWolfersdorf

https://asp22.centra.com/main/User/GuestAttend.jhtml?s_guid=0000005d3ac00000011610802ba79770&domain=/Customers/ibmstg

AND ...

Dec. 13 11:00 AM ET

DB2 Server for VSE&VM Version 7.5: New Features

Presented by Frank C. Fillmore, Jr. of The Fillmore Group

https://asp22.centra.com/main/User/GuestAttend.jhtml?s_guid=0000005f1ba8000001164c1cd160bb8d&domain=/Customers/ibmstg

To those who asked me about the "cold and snow" - sorry
I inadvertently left off the y.  Yes, we do indeed have snow
in Endicott, NY - Sunday morning, Monday afternoon, and we awoke
to more overnight. Schools are closed today (Tues).
Not complaining as I have a functional down coat, lots of scarves,
and a 4WD that works fine in the snow. :-)

Now, my question for you....what other topics for z/VM, z/VSE,
and Linux on System z you like to hear in the LVC format?
It's ok to suggest topics that you don't often hear at
SHARE or at the z Tech conferences, and special interest areas.
Feel free to append or to send to me offline.

Regards,
Pam C

P.S. A tidbit for today....
     System z9 is now a registered trademark of IBM.