Hi,
we have a 3-way-sysplex (SYSA/SYSB/SYSC) with z/OS 1.8 (JES2 MAS).

We want to divert joblogs to a specific disc of SPOOL according to the CPU
executions of each one.

With this command /$TSPL(SPOO0%),SYSAFF=SYS% we've assign a disc of
SPOOL for each system. We have:

                     $DSPL,SYSAFF
                $HASP893 VOLUME(SPOO03)  SYSAFF=(SYSB)
                $HASP893 VOLUME(SPOO01)  SYSAFF=(SYSC)
                $HASP893 VOLUME(SPOO04)  SYSAFF=(SYSA)

When we execute a job with /*JOBPARM S=SYSA the joblog doesn't go to the
assignated disc (SPOO04).

Does anybody know if we need anything more to customize? Does anybody
know which is the use of the SYSAFF parameter for SPOOL discs?

Thanks in advance.

Raquel Calvo.