In a message dated 12/6/2007 1:23:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

OK, I'am  aware of one: Wide open code could mean more holes/errors
disclosed. It  also could mean more errors FIXED. Not to mention more
suggestions to  enhance it. What's better ?

Back when the OCO battle was really hot it was reported at SHARE that  one of
the biggest pushers for OCO were some of the Change teams that had seen  the
increase in user code and mods grow more than linearly. I know one of the
hardest bugs I ever shot was a JES3 hickey that was clobbering itself only to
find out we were running a 'Common' VM mod that trampled a little on some of
the
 DIAG code.

products.