From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Todd Burch
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:53 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SDUMPX / IPCS / DATASPACE - missing data

I have an SRB application that issued an SDUMPX macro (in AR mode).   It
specifies a particular dataspace token with a single range, starting
address
of X'00000000' and ending range of X'7FFFFFFF'.   The SDUMPX completes
normally and I get a dump.

Going into IPCS on the dump, and addressing the dataspace, IPCS tells me
the
range of storage X'00001000' to X'2001FFFF' is not available.  Then, it
says
range X'20020000' through X'200218EF' is all zeros, and then one of my
data
structures starts at X'200218F0'.

However, it's impossible to have a data structure at X'200218F0' without
also having an index in the lower address range of the dataspace.
That's
how my application works (and has worked since 1986).

I went to an online storage display program I have and sure enough, the
dataspace address X'018236D0' has the pointer to the data structure at
X'200218F0', just like it ought to.

Where do you reckon the problem lies?

Thanks, Todd