Interesting concept Shane. :-) Add storage controls along with CPU Crit. to WLM
and we'll have a hybrid WLM/IPS/ICS. Maybe we can call it WIPS.

Shane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   Just make storage a WLM managed resource.
Then we (customers) can set our own goals, and (resource) cap if
necessary, and still catch all the wayward children that get spawned to
bypass the "rules".
Just so long as all the auth'd/non-cancellable/non-memterm/LDA
twiddling/... address spaces get classified - and managed.
Also keeps the security people from having to stick their thumb in the
soup.

Shane ...