They are defined in the panel definitions, and I don't think they can be deleted without redefining the panel. They are defined at specific places in the panel, and with specific functions. This might be a question for the ISPF list.

Doug

At 12:32 21-12-07, you wrote:
> [...]
snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know how to get rid of them easily. In "ISPF Settings", I have
deselected the options "Tab to action bar choices" and "Tab to
point-and-shoot fields". The stuff is still there, taking up screen real
estate, but the HOME and TAB keys will ignore them.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

Doug Fuerst