Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: ISPF Action Bar Menus

Eric,

I didn't see your original post about why you wanted to remove the
action bar.  So, pardon me if I'm being too simplistic, but if it is so
that your cursor doesn't land up there when using the home key, you can
turn that off via option 0 Tab to action bar choices.

Dave

Dave Jousma
AVP, Mainframe Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]