On Dec 26, 2007, at 3:48 PM, R.S. wrote:

Ed Gould wrote:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=360comedy

Ed,
It's very old.

BTW: I really wonder why do you broadcast all the links. Do you think the rest of us don't know how to browse web pages ?

Regards
--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

Hi,

At least two of them were new to me, that is why I put some new and some old. As to your other question I will be civil and say because at times I know everyone gets busy and at times it is very hectic and sometimes comic relief is needed. The one about the help desk is definetly old but the new ones were different in that they didn't say Mainframe but the implication was there with the raised floor and the "huge" big wiring in the background. The one was rather fun to watch (not educational in anyway), IMO. You were free to recognize the old ones and to disregard them. They were at least as fun as the ones Timothy S. posted on here last week (and these were NOT by IBM PR type).

Ed