All,

Thanks for the suggestions regarding FlexCUB and MFNetDisk; but this does
not answer my original question.

If I have an IPL'd Stand Alone system running on the New z9 and zVM/CMS is
installed; can I take a Full volume dump on zOS; ftp it to zVM/CMS; save the
file and then use this file as input to the Stand Alone Restore process? If
so how?

When I ftp the sequential dataset to zVM/CMS that contains the DFDSS dump, I
know that I use the FTP STRUCTURE keyword, do I need to consider any other
parameters?

What format should the file be on zVM/CMS?

How do I point the Stand Alone Restore process at the file that (hopefully)
now exists in zVM/CMS?

Regards

Mark