Would it work on a FLEX system if your only activity is backup/recovery of
"DASD" (no IPL involved)?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Shai Hess
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 13:58
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: New System Build (Part II) - Shai's PC Disk on Flex???

You can not IPL MFNetDisk PC File with my product because MVS MFNetDisk
must run in MVS to be able to have 3390 emulation with a PC file.

But using my product you can create mirror (using ASync mode) from one real
3390 to another real 3390 and then IPL from the another real 3390.

My product can mirror real 3390 even if they do not have hardware
connection (only TCP connection is required).

Thanks,
Shai