On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:26:48 -0500 J R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>> Instead of paying for it though I'd rather it be an open source document or
a Wiki.
:>Many of us on this list make our livings as ISVs, largely based on
:>knowledge accrued over many decades.  While offering assistance
:>and tidbits of information and know-how is the nature of the beast,
:>you are asking these people for the keys to their kingdom.

:>Scraps are free, but what you are asking for is a full-blown product.

:>This comes at a price whether it be for a complete off-the-shelf
:>solution, bespoke design and development, education or books
:>and documentation.

My point.

:>If Binyamin has such a document, you can bet he's invested an
:>enormous amount of time and effort developing and maintaining it.

The document is in my head. Not instantiated on paper anywhere.

:>> Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 14:38:09 +0100
:>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:>> Subject: Re: z/OS and VM Control Blocks
:>> To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU

:>> I have Carmine Cannatello's Advanced Assembler book. I think I got it
:>> for around 100 bucks plus shipping some years ago. Google for prices on
:>> that book now. It's worth a mint. (Mine's not though, because I fell
:>> asleep on it a few times, and some of the pages have red stains on them,
:>> looks like tomato sauce or red wine. I don't think it's blood though.)

:>> It was just an idea though, and maybe not such a good one. Instead of
:>> paying for it though I'd rather it be an open source document or a Wiki.