Heloisa,

The datasets are PDSs, they have the same blksize, not receive an error message in the log only that appears in the panel.

The general date

Regards,

Helio

Heloisa escreveu:
Helio

I you searching PDSs or sequential datasets? If they are sequential, they need to have the same BLKSIZE. I tested in FOREGROUND, 2 PDS's concatenated. The header in the report shows only the second file but I recognize members of the first. In other words, it searched both.
The message you said you are getting seems incomplete.
Can you give more details?

Regards,

Heloisa

--