I have come upon an interesting situation.

If a JOB (NOT STC) is cancelled, it appears that its LSQA storage is not
cleaned up (I will use ELSQA for above the line). Over a period of days
with a JOB here and there being cancelled (and by chance in the same
INIT), I noticed that the amount of PVT available to a JOB was
diminished (again, EPVT for above the line).

Any one else seen this kind of behavior?

In my case we are 90% vanilla IBM with RACF.

And if anyone asks, yes, the below the line LSQA has ACEEs left in it
that do not belong to the now running JOB. And some other control blocks
that I think belong to the DFP/SMS components. And this is being seen at
1.8 and 1.9.

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- All opinions expressed by me are my own and may not necessarily
reflect those of my employer. --