From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Craddock, Chris
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 2:25 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: C++ recovery from (an otherwise) system abend

> And, somehow, I managed to fail to notice my runtime JCL still had
> TRAP(OFF). I have no idea how I fail to notice.

I did ask specifically about that! Now that you have it set to TRAP(ON),
you ought to at least give the try/catch thing a go again. It seems to
me more likely to "work" with less fooling around than a CEEHDLR. You
can always go (back) to the condition handler if the language primitive
doesn't do what you need.

CC