Point well taken. I wanted to automate the sending to prevent "oops, I
forgot" I would be copied so I could review it.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ted MacNEIL
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 3:29 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Sub-CEC Reports

>Directly sending the SCRT reports to IBM without a review has some risk

>associated with it.

I agree 100%.
I was sending SCRT reports to an ISV that used them.
But, I always reviewed them before they went.
I also attached the CSV to an XL spreadsheet, so I could plot and
compare month-to-month. So, they were not only reasonable based on
processor capacity, but also compared to trends.

When you're depending on this kind of stuff for accounts payable, you'd
better review before sending. My automation sent them to me.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html