-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 9:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Extra Session and the clock symbols

I have a client using EXTRA and they are confused by the two "clock"
symobls that can show up at the bottom of the screen.  I have been
looking through EXTRA Help with little luck.

Does anyone remember what the "clock-symbol" is called in the
documentation?

I know that one clock  "X clock-symbol" is for the terminal being locked
until the application responds back.  But the second clock  "
clock-symbol:00.1"  I am not sure what that means.  I thought the 00.1
was for a timing function from the pc to application and back.  But I am
not sure.
<SNIP>

It is the amount of time elapsed from an interrupt key (most notably the
<ENTER>) until response. 0.01 is pretty good response time.

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- All opinions expressed by me are my own and may not necessarily
reflect those of my employer. --