If you use IEBGENER in straight copy mode, it does check and enforce that
the LRECLs match. That is what happens if you use SYSIN DD DUMMY
If you want to change the LRECL use the SYSIN statement to put in IEBGENER
control statements to do what you want.

regards,
Anthony Fletcher - MNZCS
Team Lead NZ SMM
(AirNZ, Westpac NZ , TelstraClear NZ and NWM AU)

IBM Global Technology Services
Server Systems Operations
Server Management Mainframe

Global Services Delivery Australia and New Zealand
NZ z/OS Software Program Manager
z/OS Technical Lead

Ph: Direct +64 4 576 8142, tieline 61 929 8142, mobile +64 21 464 864, Fax
+64 4 576 5808.
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Sametime: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 "The biggest threat to effective communication is the belief that it has
occurred"
 "Winners make commitments, Losers make promises"

"Thompson, Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
15/01/2008 09:59 a.m.
Please respond to