From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Fochtman
Sent: 18. tammikuuta 2008 20:53
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: OT Threads and other comments

I don't mind one or two posts that might be off-topic, but I DEPLORE
long OT threads. With 600-700 E-Mails per day coming in, I don't need
the additional "noise". I get 300-350 from various desirable mailing
lists, maybe 50 from friends and the rest is spam. For the same reason,
I don't like getting the "H & D" (Hatred & Discontent) messages that
appear here all too often.

We're all professionals here, of widely varying skill levels and
experiences; let's act like professionals.