Below is the list of College level educational Institutions that IBM lists in it's "EnergiZed" magazine supplement. I assume that these are alphabetized.

1. Bauman Moscow S. T. U. Russia
2. Estacao Business School./Group Americas Brazil
3. Czech Tech. U/Czech Republic
4. Estrella Mountain Comm. College /USA
5. Fairleigh Dickinson U./USA
6. Georgian C. /Canada
7. Huazhong U of Science and Tech/China
8. Hogskolen I Oslo/U of Norway
9. Houston Community College/USA
10. ITESM-CEM/Mexico
11. King Mongkut's U of Technology Thonburi/Thailand
12. Marist College/USA*
13. N. C. Central U/USA
14. IL State U/USA
15. Leipzig U/Germany
16 Northern IL U/USA
17. Republic Polytech/Singapore
18. School of Software Engineering Tongji University/China
19. Stevens Ins. of Tech/USA
20. Ryerson University /Canada
21. Syracuse University/USA
22. U of Ark/USA
23. Universidade Metodista De Piracicaba/Brazil
24. West Texas A&M/USA
25. Widener U/USA
26. U of Palermo/Italy

* the Asterisk is put there as I believe They host IBM-MAIN
U = University
State names were shortened to 2 or 3 letters abbreviations
S = State
T = Technical
C = College

I have attempted to double check the spellings but cannot guarantee and please accept my apologies if I made any typo's. I copied this from an IBM magazine so if there are misspellings check the magazine (again I apologize).
These are all System Z institutions (if I read it correctly)