Hello,

Is there a way to resend queued emails?  This past Friday afternoon, our
primary email server was switched and I wasn't told about it until this
morning.  Since the IP address of the email server changed (IPMAILERADDRESS
parm), I've updated it and bounced SMTP to get it going.  In the meantime,
those emails which were tried to be sent out since Friday afternoon are sitting
around on the system, paired up with their HLQ.A00000.ADDRBLOK and
HLQ.A00000.NOTE datasets.  One other thing when I do a SMSG SMTP QU
command, the output is:

Msg from SMTP:  * ----- Mail Queues -----
Msg from SMTP:  * Spool Queue:         0
Msg from SMTP:  * R: 172.999.999.999 : 2816 old.email_server.com
Msg from SMTP:  * Undeliverable Queue: 0
Msg from SMTP:  * --- Resolver Queues ---
Msg from SMTP:  * Process Queue:       0
Msg from SMTP:  * Send Queue:          0
Msg from SMTP:  * Wait Queue:          0
Msg from SMTP:  * Retry Queue:         0
Msg from SMTP:  * Completed Queue:     0
Msg from SMTP:  * Error Queue:         0
***
I've edited the IP address and server name line with the R:
When I restart SMTP, it's aware of the datasets and allocates them with a
disp of KEEP.  (See below)

IEF237I 091E ALLOCATED TO SYS00005
IEF285I   SMTP.A0007094.ADDRBLOK                       KEPT
IEF285I   VOL SER NOS= PRD005.

Any relevent help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg