HI ALL,
    Who have exprience on convert old mainframe CICS 3270 to Web base.
    I know CTG provide EPI to support this function.But menu said
"The EPIRequest class is not supported with WebSphere Application Server.
Use the EPI support classes (Terminal, Screen, and Field) instead."
    Is this mean that I can only run the program call EPI in the
AIX server and cannot use the Websphere to issue the service
to other PC.And I cannot use web browser to visit the AIX and
get the 3270 Web base map?
    If it is ture,How can we do that.
    thanks.
BS