Turns out that I can produce a report from TLMS11 which shows the names of
all new tape datasets created the previous day, or on a specified date. With
that as input I wrote some REXX code to scan for the VTS volumes I want
based on patterns for the dataset name. Then it's a small matter of creating
the control cards to feed into the stacking process for the EXPORT job.