Actually 1.7 end of support is September 30, 2008.

Mark jacobs

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pat Mihalec
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 4:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Question on 64 bit

No, I ordered 1.7 when I still could, just in case. I plan to upgrade to
1.7, knowing that it will be out of support next year. Before the brakes
were put on we had upgraded everything with plans to jump to 64 then
1.7.
Since there are only two of us doing this I am going to stick with that
plan.

Pat Mihalec
Rush University Medical Center
Senior System Programmer
(312) 942-8386
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tom Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/29/2008 03:52 PM

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU, Pat Mihalec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> cc Tom Schmidt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject
Re: Question on 64 bit

...so are you going to jump from z/OS 1.4 to 1.9 ?  Or 1.8?

--
Tom Schmidt