Hi,

I was sent this question, this morning :

I’d like to know if any of your clients ever ran the IBM Tivoli Systems
Automation for zOS mainframe automation product with SIM and how you went
about getting SA generated mainframe messages down to the SIM.

Have you ever done an integration with IBM’s SA and BMC’s SIM?

Any feed back is appreciated

What is IBM SA ?

IBM SA is IBM’s direct competition for BMC’s AutoOperator.

Anton