Paul Gilmartin wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:47:24 -0500, John Eells wrote:
See APAR OA19194, which makes AMATERSE, alias TRSMAIN, available on z/OS
R7 and up.  That's all supported releases since R6 is out of service and
AMATERSE is included in z/OS R9.  The PTFs closed 4 November 2007.  They
are:

UA36927 - z/OS R7
UA36928 - z/OS R8

If you say so.  But the IBM Enhanced Customer Data Repository Service
page at:

    http://www-05.ibm.com/de/support/ecurep/mvs_create.html

appears to be unaware of this.  I'll try to contact them.

The PTFs closed in July, 2007, so we're just reaching the point in time where most customers would have AMATERSE installed since those PTFs didn't qualify as emergency service. If you have TRSMAIN from the source described on that page, the data stream is compatible with AMATERSE.

Bob Wright - MVS Service Aids