No wonder it's so freakin' hard to recruit new blood with miserable curmudgeons
like this
around.  What happened to the community that deveoped SCIDS, and paddles, and
the Guide Goodie
Tape almost three decades before Open Source was invented?

I feel like I'm watching an episode of
http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/onefootinthegrave/index.shtml

And I'm ashamed.  I know the population of mainframe sysprogs is ageing, but to
get as grumpy
as this ...

The "list falling into disrepute"?  GMAB.  Where?  When?  Show me _ONE_
external reference.

"WAY more strict"?  Must be either Webmaster World or the Trappists.

--
  Phil Payne
  http://www.isham-research.co.uk